Friday, June 6, 2008

Homeless

Well, its that time again. . .the Cryers are moving for the sixth time in less than six years! The packers came Tuesday and Wednesday and the movers packed it all in a semi yesterday. We're well on our way to becoming Texans! We close on the new house in just over a week and in two we'll be starting our long drive to the Lone Star State. We'll be staying with Ryan's parents in Ozark until we head out for good. I'm no longer working (HOORAY!), so I'm free to hang out with whoever wants to catch up before I'm out of here! I will post a new baby bump picture in the next few days. . .Caroline's really growing! =)

5 comments:

Duncan Family said...

no fun moving, but your new home will be awesome! Can't wait till Sunday!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Good luck! You will have fun in Ft. Hood! And it will be lots of fun decorating your new home and Caroline's room!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move here!Let us know if y'all need help once you get into town. It sounds like the pregnancy is going well!I can't believe it has already been 6 weeks since I had Gavyn..it has definately flown by. Talk to you soon!
tammie

Brooke and David said...

I'm sorry I missed you guys! ....and your baby shower. David and I just got back from our 2 week trip and I am off again tomorrow to go visit my family. Good luck with the move. Have fun decorating your new home. I'll be in touch through here and can't wait to see new pics!

Duncan Family said...

Check out the Nesresta Family blog on my page. Her family is a Fort Hood.. She offered any help if you need it!