Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Uncle Nicky

We got a wonderful surprise this afternoon! Nick Holten and Tanner Spry flew in to Fort Hood for the day and we got to meet up with Nick for dinner. I think he was very smitten with Miss Caroline (and I think she was very fond of him, too!). =) We didn't get to see Tanner this time and we're sure sorry we missed him! Here are some pics from tonight. Enjoy!

Snuggling with Nicky. . .and cooing up a storm!



Getting ready to go home

Getting some lovin' from Grammy before bedtime

I love my Grammy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! Caroline is so gorgeous!!! you guys are such an adorable family...I love her newborn pix...Especially the ones in the flight helmet....Sooooo cute!!! and creative....

Duncan Family said...

she looks just like daddy!so great chatting with you yesterday!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

She is getting so BIG!!! She looks so alert!