Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fired

My mother-in-law told me a few nights ago that I was fired. Fired for not posting anything new to the blog in 2 (TWO!) whole weeks. The funny part about that is that I'm home and she's seeing it all live! =) That's right...Caroline and I drove 800 miles to Alabama 2 weeks ago and have been enjoying ourselves too much to worry about the blog. Sorry! I also got a new computer today and it may be a few days before I can get things copied over. Don't give up on me...check back in a few days for a NEW post complete with pics!

p.s. If any of you in Sweet Home Alabama want to see us while we're here, hit me up!

2 comments:

ABC said...

I was wondering what happened to you guys. Glad to hear everything is okay!

The Burgess' said...

It about time...lol! Glad we got to see you this week and finally meet baby Caroline. I will email you the pics this weekend some time.