Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Farewell

My least favorite part of living the Gypsy lifestyle (AKA the Army lifestyle) is saying goodbye to good friends. Maria and I met 3 1/2 years ago when we said goodbye to Tim Moshier. We reconnected (thanks to Katie) when Ryan and I moved to Fort Hood last June. Maria made me get out of the house once a week before and after Caroline's birth and I so enjoyed that. Her family has grown to be an extension of my own and I'm going to miss her greatly.

Dear Maria, John Paul, Arthur and Noah,

I do hope that this new chapter in your lives is a good one and I hope the transition to being civilians goes smoothly. Our home is always open to you wherever that home happens to be! We miss you already and can't wait to see you again! We love you!



Caroline and Noah...I love her face in this one. =)

Self portrait

Arthur


Getting one last hug

Maria and the kids

John Paul and Caroline (giving a thumbs up!)

1 comment:

Elizabeth Cryer said...

These are some very nice pictures.