Friday, December 4, 2009

October in Review

OK, I know it looks as if my blog has been abandoned, but I assure you it hasn't! We have been busy busy in the Cryer house and I just haven't taken the time to update. To avoid 20 posts, I'll try to update as succinctly as possible. =)

Some Things We Did in October...
I know you can't tell from these pics, but we went to the zoo with our neighbors...


These babies were all born within a two week span!

We also went to the Pumpkin patch with our neighbors Nicci and Allison





Survived Caroline's first stomach flu


Got a new stroller (WHICH WE LOVE!!!)


Visited our dear friends the McMahans in San Antonio...
-where we saw John get promoted to LTC



-and where we went Trick or Treating with Hope, John and Aubrey!




2 comments:

Grammy said...

Oh how I love the full shot of the lil' lion!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Looks like you all are keeping yourselves busy!!!! Love the pictures! I was so finally to see a post from you!!!!