Monday, January 18, 2010

Your Attention Please....

If you'll remember, I described how we had an amazing time over Ryan's R&R back in November. Maybe this will jog your memory...



Amazing? Yes, it was. Memorable? You bet your bottom dollar. So memorable, in fact, that we'll NEVER be able to forget it. See why?



Yep, you read correctly. Our little Caroline is going to be a BIG SISTER! As surprised as you may be, believe me when I say that no one was as surprised as we were! I'm unsure of my exact due date, but I'm guessing we'll be welcoming the newest Cryer in mid-August. This pregnancy has been much more taxing than my first and I'm impatiently awaiting the burst of energy and the absence of nausea that the second trimester usually brings.

I'll update our peanut's progress as time goes by, but in the meantime, please say a prayer for a healthy baby and endurance for me! Thanks!

5 comments:

We 4 King said...

THATS AWSOME KIM!!!! =)

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

I am so super excited for you all! Congrats!!!! Caroline is going to have so much fun being a BIG sister! I sure hope the nausea goes away... that is not any fun! When is Ryan expected back?

The Burgess' said...

YEAH! I have been waiting for you to post something! Congrats!

Grammy said...

Such a cute picture and a night I won't soon forget!

KLutz said...

I'm soooo happy for you guys!! Caroline is going to make a great big sister.