Friday, May 7, 2010

Spending Tantrum

Ryan arrived at 10:45 on the morning of April 19th and we purchased this later that evening...



We'd been talking about buying one of these while he was home on R&R, but the talk became much more serious when we found out I was pregnant again. We've been shopping online for a while for a used Honda Odyssey, but we found that it wasn't very much more to buy a new one. We had been dealing with a local dealership over the phone (and Ryan was dealing with them via email) and we managed to make a deal. Ryan was excited to get it done and insisted that we head to Round Rock (just outside Austin) to pick it up THE DAY HE GOT BACK. Motivated, huh?

Anyway, we LOVE it. I never thought I'd be a mini-van Mom, but I'm seriously hooked. Caroline loves it, too. =)





3 comments:

mama to many said...

ohhhhhhh, jealous! We have been hunting a Odyssey or Sienna over the past couple of months and are waiting for the right one!! ENJOY!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

AWESOME!!!! I am jealous! I want a DVD player in my car.... The car looks great!

The Fuller Ohana said...

Congrats on the new car! We'll be selling my Sienna when Blain comes back and we'll buy an Odyssey.