Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm SIX months old!

Can you believe I'm six months old already? Mommy was just saying earlier how it seemed like only yesterday that she and Daddy were finding out that I was in her tummy. I can now roll over both ways, sit up, laugh lots and babble up a storm (I take after my Daddy and my Grumpy. . .Mommy calls me Jack the Jaws III!). Oh, and Mommy caught me on all fours this morning when she came in to get me. I'll be crawling all over the place before she knows it! I'm drooling like a runny faucet and I'm desperately trying to cut my first tooth! I'm eating all kinds of stuff. . .sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, zucchini, green beans, peas, bananas, peaches and applesauce. I've even tasted icing and a sucker! My favorite food is sweet potatoes and apples and I hate peas! I weigh about 17 1/2 pounds (according to Mommy's scale), but I go to the doctor on the 24th, so we'll know my exact measurements then. I'm Mommy's girl most of the time, but my favorite part of the day (Mommy's, too) is when Daddy comes home! =)


2 comments:

Duncan Family said...

she looks just like daddy with out any hair! TOO CUTE..
I feel like it was yesterday too examining that stick!!!

Anonymous said...

Where has the time gone? I can't believe she is sitting up already and I still love those cheeks!