Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Obsession

What is that in these pictures?



Anyone have a guess? Take a closer look. . .



They’re cloth diapers! I toyed with the idea of cloth diapering Caroline before she was born, but we got six months worth of diapers at Ryan’s diaper party so the idea kinda went out the window. The diapers started running low and after I bought my first case of disposables ($40!), I started doing more research on cloth. I was on the fence for a while, but after Caroline got a stubborn rash my decision was made. I was totally disgusted so excited about the idea of dunking, washing and reusing diapers, but it really isn’t a big deal at all! I’ve come to enjoy it. . .well, as much as you can enjoy changing diapers. =)


Oh, and did I mention that she LOVES them?


4 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

I had a friend that used all cloth diapers, except when her child was being watched in child care. She loved then and they have some of the cutest designs. My sister in law used then every once in awhile too! They have come a long way in the last couple of years! Good for you girl! Good luck!!!! You are such a good Mommy and little Caroline looks very happy!

ABC said...

I'm so excited you decided to take the leap! Are they all bumgenius pocket diapers? Or something else? Did you decide to try any others? I'm thinking about getting some of those G-diapers for traveling purposes. Caroline looks very cute in her new panties! :)

Duncan Family said...

way to go mommy....you picked the prefect time to do it, it's earth month!

Karen Sanders said...

You are a better woman than I... you GO girl!