Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm 8 Months Old!

Can you believe I'm 8 months old already? The time sure has flown by! I can sit up, crawl, and pull myself up. I also have 2 teeth and I'm working on the third! I'm eating almost everything (I sit like a puppy and beg at Mommy's feet for whatever she's eating) and I drink pretty well from a sippy cup. Sasha (the cat) is my favorite toy, but my shape sorter (that my Uncle Eric gave me for Christmas) runs a close second. My favorite song is "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and Mommy sings it to me a lot! I really really really miss my Daddy and I can't wait until he comes home again! I love you, Daddy!

I have two chompers!


Me and my favorite toy...

4 comments:

Elizabeth Cryer said...

Caroline and Sasha are precious together! My sweet grandaughter still has those pretty blue eyes!

Lisa Ferguson said...

So stinking cute! Caroline looks like such a happy baby, too! I'll give you a ring this week sometime. Talk to you soon.

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

WOW! Her big blue eyes are beautiful!!!! What great pictures! TIme just flies by! She is doing so great!

Koontz Family said...

I can't believe she is 8 months already! I also can't believe Sasha just lays there and takes it...what a good kitty!