Thursday, May 14, 2009

Turbo

I've been calling Caroline "Turbo" lately (one of her many nicknames) because she's just learning things far too quickly! In less than 2 weeks she has learned to crawl, cut her first two teeth and is now pulling up on things! The doctor said she'd probably walk early, but I want to ease into it. =) A girl can dream, right?

I came in to get her from her nap and she was pulling up on her crib.

Sorry for the cut-off head...I was so excited that she was only holding on with one hand! So adventurous!

Gosh, I love this kid!

Can you see my tooth? =)

4 comments:

Duncan Family said...

it is amazing how fast everything happens....

Elizabeth Cryer said...

Oh that smarty pants and yes I see the tooth!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Time to lower the crib again? Or is already all the way down? She is such a strong baby!!!!!

Koontz Family said...

She looks so much like her Daddy!