Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2 Month Well Baby Exam

Caroline had her two month well baby exam today (a few weeks late. . .her pediatrician got sick) and here are the stats:

Height: 24 inches - 95% (she grew 3 inches!)

Weight: 13 lbs 1 oz - 97% (6 1/2 lb gain. . .whoa)

Head Circumference: 39 cm. . .had to be cm, right? - 50%


The doc said she is growing beautifully and is perfectly healthy. She got 3 shots (poor baby) and only cried for a minute. She and I went to Target for a little while and she slept soundly in the baby wrap. She was VERY cranky once we got home and I wound up putting her to bed a little early. Now my little princess is sighing peacefully in her sleep. . . now let's just hope this doesn't disrupt her sleep-all-night routine!

Waiting for the doctor to come in. . .



Caroline's first boo-boos.


Passed out on the couch next to me. Those shots sure made her sleepy!

6 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

She is a big girl!!!! Those shots sure do make you tired!!! Hailey had hers on Tuesday and slept most of the day... I was loving it... HA!!!!

Duncan Family said...

somebody is a little chunker! I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

What a chunky monkey she is! So cute!!

The Fuller Ohana said...

She's beautiful!! Love the chunk!!

mama to many said...

Holy chunks--I LOVE A BEAUTIFUL CHUBBY baby!!!! I loves the rolls and dimples in their fat little hineys!!!! You look great! love ya!

Anonymous said...

It's so sad when they get the 1st set of big girl shots! I hated it and cried all 3 times w/ my boys. She is a beauty and has her Daddy wrapped already! Her Mommy too!