Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We love the Wells Family!

We spend tons of time with Tammie, Steve, Jacob and Gavyn (we go all the way back to Korea). We're even working on an arranged marriage for Gavyn and Caroline. =) We all spent Thanksgiving together and Tammie drug me out at midnight to head to Austin to begin our Black Friday shopping adventure. We shopped all. night. long. Needless to say, we were exhausted. . .but we got great deals! =)

On the way to Austin (not for Black Friday). . .Caroline LOVES her new car seat!


Gavyn is all smiles!


Did I mention how much Caroline loves her car seat? =)


Jacob was asleep in the guest room and when he came out he decided he wanted to sleep on the couch. The only problem was that Ryan was already asleep on the couch!


Funny, huh?


Before the Black Friday craziness. . .


Tammie caught her second wind when he hit Target at 6:00. She tried to go to sleep on the cart while we were inside, though. I had to keep nudging her to keep her awake!

2 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Yeah, I did the Black Friday thing too... My step father went with me! It was great!!!!!!!!!!!! NO KIDS!!!!!!!!!

Brooke and David said...

I love her smile in the carseat pic! David and I will be here up until the 20th or so. I'm going up to my parents and he's flying to Ohio and then we are both meeting up in Ohio for a week. When do you guys get in town?