Tuesday, June 16, 2009

9 Months

Caroline turned 9 months old on Saturday. I can't believe a whole month has passed since I did her 8 month post. As much as I hate to wish our lives away, I'm glad its moving quickly. We're 2 months into the deployment and I'm very ready to have my husband home safely!

I took Caroline for her well baby exam yesterday and here are the stats:

For comparison...

6 Month Well Baby
Weight: 16 lbs, 3 oz. - 50%
Head Circumference: 43 cm - 50%
Length: 26 inches - 50%

9 Month Well Baby
Weight: 18 lbs, 2 oz. - 50%
Head Circumference: The doc didn't write this one down for me...sorry!
Length: 28 inches - 50%

As you can see, she's growing like a cute little weed. She's crawling (very quickly!), cruising along furniture and climbing things, too. I don't think it will be too terribly long before she's walking! =( She also has three teeth and a head full of hair. She's a sassy, squirming, smiling social butterfly who's sweet as sugar (how's that for alliteration?). I'm blessed to have such a good-natured baby and I'm so glad to have her...especially while Ryan's away. She's great company!

She was far too busy to smile for the camera...

2 comments:

Elizabeth Cryer said...

Such a sweet angel...I can't wait til next week!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

9 months... ALready? Wow!!!! The time is going to fly by... Ryan is going to be home before you know it! SHe is such a sweetie!