Sunday, June 7, 2009

Little Fish

I took Caroline to the pool today for her first swim and discovered that she is a little fish! She had such a good time splashing, kicking and laughing! I bought a little baby float with a canopy and she floated around and splashed in that for a while, but I think she enjoyed me swimming her around more. We'll be spending LOTS of time in the water this summer, that's for sure. Here are some pictures of the fun we had. =)



Doing her Daddy's "signature wave"

As you can tell from the thumb, we were dangerously close to naptime...

But she was happy anyway! This one's my favorite...

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I don't think she can get any cuter than this!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Those are the cutest pictures! It looks like she really loves the water!!! Where did you take her swimming? Definitely try the splash and spray park in Harker Heights! She is little but she can crawl around and play with the water! I also sugges getting a small baby pool for the back yard and just put a little bit of water in it, she wil love it!!!!! She is such a cutie!

Koontz Family said...

What a cutie! It looks like she really had fun!

Renee and Frank said...

What a beach babe(ie)!! Looks like a lot of fun!!

The Burgess' said...

What fun...looks like she is a little fish! I love the ones of her sucking her thumb, so cute!

The Bock family said...

Ahhh, Caroline is so cute. All smiles! Love the shot of Caroline smiling with her two teeth showing.