Wednesday, January 14, 2009

4 Month Well Baby

2 Month Stats

Length - 24 inches - 95%
Weight - 13 lbs, 1 oz - 97%
Head circumference - 39 cm - 50%

4 Month Stats

Length - 25 inches - 75%
Weight - 14 lbs, 5 oz - 75%
Head circumference - 40.5 cm - 40% (the doc says this one is probably not accurate since she was such a wiggle worm during the measurement attempt)

Caroline had a very rough day today. The doc gave her a great report, but she got 4 vaccines. We've been dealing with our first real fever (thanks for the advice, Morgan!) and a very cranky little girl. After a few hours of cold rags on her head and body and some Infant's Tylenol, I think we've got it under control. It's now 10:30 pm and she just went to bed! Let's hope this fever is broken and our little angel gets some good rest! She deserves it! =) Now what you've all been waiting for. . .pictures!







2 comments:

Duncan Family said...

god love those chunky legs.

Anonymous said...

Kim, the 'fever' thing always happened to my boys after vaccines. I always just brought Tylenol w/ me. I would give them some right before the shots to save them from the yucks they would get. What a difference. Let me say that now I am torn, because she is certainly looking more like you in the eyes. What a doll baby! I miss thoses baby days.... xoxo, K