Sunday, January 11, 2009

Something new. . .

After getting advice from Caroline's pediatrician and after talking to lots of friends with little girls, I decided to go ahead and get my baby's ears pierced. After Jacob's birthday party on Saturday, we headed over to the mall to Claire's. Tammie and Alina went with me to offer moral support (Ryan couldn't handle seeing her cry. . .Daddy is such a softie!) and things went off without a hitch. Alina held Caroline so that I could keep her distracted and I think she was more upset about having her head held still than about the pain of getting her ears pierced. She only cried for a minute and was back to her happy self! I think it might've been worse for me than it was for her. We'll keep the starter earrings in for 8 weeks and then she can wear her new diamonds! She looks so pretty, don't you think? =)


3 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

They look beautiful!!!! I did both of my girls too... Thank goodness I have not had any problems with them at all! Ray could not go and see either one of theirs get pierced either! Ray can not even take them to the Dr. to get their shots! LOL!

The Fuller Ohana said...

How cute!!! We had Makayla's ears pierced at Catharts when she was almost 4 months old. Blain didn't want to do it but it went with us. :D

Anonymous said...

I love it! Makes me want a girl so bad! ;) Thanks for sharing. I really miss you guys too! More than you know. I will be starting our blog as soon as we break ground on our house. Love you! Give that lil girl big smooshy kisses from me! xoxo!!!