Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2 Week Well Baby Exam

Caroline had her 2 week well baby exam today(at 8:20 in the morning. . .what were those people thinking scheduling me that early with a new baby?!) and all went amazingly well. Grammy and I stumbled out of the house early this morning. . .me going on only 2 1/2 hours of sleep. . .we were a few minutes late, but we made it! Caroline gained almost 2 lbs (up to 8 lbs, 4 oz), but hasn't grown taller yet. The nurse gave us some advice on changing formula again (still with what breast milk I can give her), so hopefully the stinky gas and fussiness will stop with the new stuff. She said Caroline was perfect and growing like a weed! Oh, and they had to repeat the heel stick test today and there was a baby girl having the test done when we got there and she was screaming her head off! The nurse warned me that Caroline would be doing the same thing shortly, but surprisingly enough, she only whimpered for a second. That's my girl! We raise 'em tough in the Cryer household! ;-) Here's a few pictures from today. Enjoy!

Right after bathtime. . .


Sleepy girl. . .


3 comments:

The Fuller Ohana said...

She's beautiful, Kim!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Finally... Some more pictures! Just teasing! Those are great ones too! She is GOREGOUS! So precious! I just want to kiss her!!!!!

Duncan Family said...

do you swaddle her? that is my secret to a fussy baby sleeping...
i use the velcro ones and keep them really snug. that is how i got both kids to sleep 5+ hours..