Wednesday, September 3, 2008

37 weeks

I woke up this morning and thought I'd lost my mucous plug, so I asked my midwife to check me at my appt this afternoon. She informed us that I'm 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. She couldn't give us an accurate guess of when I'd go into labor, but she stripped my membranes (ouch!) and said she hoped not to see me at my appt next week. I'll keep you all posted, but let's hope Caroline decides to come out soon! Oh, and thanks to all of you for your sweet comments on our maternity photos. . .they made me feel so good! =) Stay tuned. . .

6 comments:

Koontz Family said...

WOOOO HOOOO!!!! Caroline is getting ready to make her appearance. Good thing you took your maternity pics when you did! Don't get too excited...I was 2cm, 0 station, and 100% effaced for 2 weeks and Emma was still 3 days late. I was so upset. Just take it easy and enjoy your last couple of weeks (maybe days) with Ryan before your world is joyfully turned upside down!

The Fuller Ohana said...

She'll be here before you know it!!!! Try to rest before she comes! :D

Brooke and David said...

The time is near! You guys will be in my prayers that everything goes well. Can't wait to hear the great news! I'll be checking back often! :)

Duncan Family said...

I know that hurts but I hope it works! My best friend had it done and that night went into labor. They did it three time with Vera and she never budged...
GOOD LUCK GIRL! I can't wait to hear!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

She is going to be here soon!!!! I can not wait to see pictures of her! I know all about stripping the membranes, OUCH!!!! I had them do it with Caeleb, ALaura, and Hailey. I wanted them OUT!! It just never worked for me... LOL!

Anonymous said...

This will be an exciting/trying time. You look beautiful in your pictures and Ryan looks like he is ready to be a Daddy! I know you both have been thru quite a bit to have this miracle. And what a miricle it is! I'm proud of you both and am anxiously waiting for the pictures. Just wished I was there to be w/ you and get my baby lovin! Hooray! Love you both! Karen