Monday, September 15, 2008

She's here!

Our princess is finally here! Caroline Elizabeth arrived on Saturday morning (September 13) at 10:05 after nearly 24 hours of labor. She weighed a whopping 6 lbs 11 1/2 oz and was 21 inches long. She has a head full of brown hair, her Mommy's hands, Daddy's feet, and the shape of Uncle Eric's face. You can definitely see the Cryer in her! We think she has my eyes, but she hasn't left them open long enough for us to really tell. I guess birth was hard on both of us! =) They call it labor for a reason and it was the hardest work I've ever done, but worth every bit. She's perfect and we can't wait for everyone to meet her! Now, for what you've all been waiting for. . .pics! These are just a few from the hospital, but we'll post more as we settle in here at home. Enjoy!










What a yawn! Coming into the world is HARD work!

14 comments:

Koontz Family said...

Look at those long fingers! She is adorable. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see more pics! It is going to be great seeing her grow...just wish we could be closer to see it in person.

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Finally!!!! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I only wish I could hold her!!!!! CONGRATS!!! Your right though you can definitely see the Cryer side! She is just goregous!

mama to many said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!!!! What a beautiful blessing!! Welcome to motherhood (and daddyhood)! It is the most wonderful experience! Can't wait for more pictures...keep 'em coming and we want to see mommy and daddy too!

Duncan Family said...

congrats! I am so happy for you guys. keep the pictures coming....

The Burgess' said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I totally agree that she has Kim's eyes that was the first thing I said to Jeremy when I saw her. Congrats!

Brooke and David said...

Congratulations! She's is beautiful and I can't wait to see more pics of her! :) I hope mom is doing well!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is adorable!

Marie & Barry said...

congrats!!! She is adorable!! And she shares her birthday with my oldest!! I love the 13th!! congrats again and maybe one day we can come and see you....we do live in the same town...lol!! Hugs...Marie

The Fuller Ohana said...

CONGRATULATIONS KIM! She's beautiful!

Koontz Family said...

Ryan, how does it feel having a newborn baby with more hair than you? lol. Congrats you guys, Todd

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I know you are so happy she is finally here. You are going to love being a mother. Girls are so special. Can't wait to see more of her. Maybe she'll head up to AL one day! Take care, Kathy, Jason, and Jenna Bruce

We 4 King said...

awwwwwwwwww Congratulations!!! Look at her long piano fingers! Im so glad she's here and healthy. NOw.... more pictures!

Anonymous said...

I am so stoked for you. What a cutie-pie. The yawning picture is awesome. Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Wasn't this her original due date too? I am very impressed with all your good work and can't wait to see more photos!